August 01, 2013

Sweet Shoppe Designs Digital Layout

I made this layout immediately after seeing Libby's kit pictured below. We had just went to
 the beach and I was so exhausted I slept most of the time so my dd took most of these 
pic's and I am so grateful that she did and that she love's to take em or else i would have 
like 20 total :|  Thank you Helena :)

 Credit:*FREE with Your $10 Purchase in the SweetShoppeDesigns Digital Store*
 Not Fade Away by Libby Pritchett
*FREE with Your $10 Purchase* Not Fade Away by Libby Pritchett
 My digital layout enjoying the most of our summer b/c the weather is rapidly changing on
 us here in CT :(

07-22-13-marnel-br-lpritchett-notfadeaway600
Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO