August 29, 2013

Straight Talk Wireless Service

I have a PSA about Straight Talk. It's my opinion and not being paid for this. I've had this service for about 6 months and let me just tell you the money that I save means alot to me. I'm a SAHM at the moment and I need to save everywhere I can.  
I have a Galaxy Note which has a SIM/chip slot so I brought my phone over to Straight Talk because it offers this service and I'm not locked into a 2 year plan and paying so much more money for the same services from a nameless plan. I get unlimited data, talk and text for $45 a month!
They have auto bill pay which is great because I don't have to go to a physical store and buy a refill card I just sign up with my credit card and the charges come out the same time every month and they send me a text a few days before advising me my billing cycle is coming up.
One other thing I am really excited about is the 4G service. I have to admit I live in the boonies and they have recently caught up with the 4G network service in my area which is a huge plus since I have a 4G phone :) Yay!
If I ever have any issues, I usually just go to their Straight Talk Facebook page and post my question or concern and they get back to me, I really prefer this type of customer service because other customers also chime in.
 
 Thanks for reading and have a great day :)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO