August 27, 2013

New Glitz Designs Digital Team Member

Hello Everyone...
I'm so excited to announce that I, me, yes me!! I’m now a part of the Glitz Dig­i­tal Design Team!
Go on by and check out all the amazing new digital artist's they have joining their "New Digital Team". Congrats to all of them ;)
jessicaspragueheader
I am so happy & a huge congrats to fellow SugarBabe:Maria Lacuesta.we will share another team.

MaryMartinez

Thanks so much to Lea Lawson for the invite to the team :) I can't wait to get my official start in September. Glitz has an amazing digital line up and I'm excited to get started. 
Go on by and check out what they have in store ;)
Thanks for stopping by.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO