August 19, 2013

Digital Project Life Layout

My husband went to NY last week to renew his passport. He has to go The Consulate of El Salvador b/c he's not a citizen yet. I was suppose to go with him but last minute my dd changed an appt. so I stayed behind to take my her to it :( I missed out on the sightseeing and eating at my fav. spot in NJ.
At least the 2 lil's got to go with their papi, Gio was like no Thanks I'll stay home and play video games and enjoy the quiet and that he did.
I was actually surprised when I saw he took some pics w/the kids with his camera phone so I sent em to myself and used em down below.  Bravo Babe Bravo your learning!!

Digital items used from SweetShoppeDesigns store
Days of the Week : Wednesday by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie
Stories: Templates by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

08-19-13-marnel-sppmkc-dow_wednesdaykcroninbarrow-storiestemplates-3_

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO